As I was taking Ben home the other day, Ben and Brielle were having the following conversation: Brielle said, "Ben, did you know Valentines is coming up." Ben says, "Yeah, I need to get you some flowers." Brielle said, "Yeah, you should get me some flowers." Then we get to Ben's house and he gets out of the car and says, "Mom, I need to get Brielle some flowers for Valentines." Ben's mom says, " Oh, ok." The next day Ben walks in with flowers. Brielle runs over and says, "for me?" and gives him a big hug. She also informed me that the flowers were for her not me. They are such cute kids!


3 comments:
That is SO dang cute!! How funny. She is getting so big. Hope all is well. Miss you!
Aww, how sweet! Funny kids! :)
That is just too cute! I can't believe how big-big enough to talk!
Post a Comment