Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We stayed in IN this year for Christmas. Ellie (Nana) came out for a week. We had a great time. I can't wait to come home in a few months to see everyone else. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. 






































3 comments:

The Butler Clan said...

Such cute kids!! Reid isn't a baby anymore!! and I still haven't seen him...WE need to find a way to meet up one of these days! Glad you had a great Christmas, I do miss you guys! Good thing about cousins, is we really have to see each other some day, right? Were you able to access my blog since I went private? Some people have had trouble, let me know if you did, and if you really care enough to try again, and I will send another invite!

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! We miss you guys! I need to call you one of these days!

njkilfoyle said...

The kiddo's are so dang cute! Getting so big. Looks cold but fun. haha! Cant wait to see you! :)