We love it!! Brody says he needs to come over so he can dance with her. I told him we would have to fly a long way. He didn't care. He wanted to go right now. We can't wait to see you this summer!! We love you!!
Hey RJ and Holly I just found your blog here from the EHS blog. I was so happy to find it. You guys look like things are going good. Brielle is so cute she seems like a perfect blend between the two of you. It's amazing to think back on all the crap we did in our good old emery county days and to think that all of our kids have ended up alright so far it's a testament that Heavenly Father is very merciful. haha Love you guys and hope things continue going well.
I haven't checked your blog forever, she is getting so big. I can't remember if I invited you to view our blog if I didn't and you want to, send me an email lizrrich@yahoo.com and I can add you.
5 comments:
She could be on Footloose with those moves :)
Brookelle loved this video, she wanted me to play it over, and over, and over, and over!
Oh my gosh that was so cute. Cant wait till my little one is doin that. She is adorable. Bet yourre having so much fun.
We love it!! Brody says he needs to come over so he can dance with her. I told him we would have to fly a long way. He didn't care. He wanted to go right now. We can't wait to see you this summer!! We love you!!
Hey RJ and Holly I just found your blog here from the EHS blog. I was so happy to find it. You guys look like things are going good. Brielle is so cute she seems like a perfect blend between the two of you. It's amazing to think back on all the crap we did in our good old emery county days and to think that all of our kids have ended up alright so far it's a testament that Heavenly Father is very merciful. haha Love you guys and hope things continue going well.
I haven't checked your blog forever, she is getting so big. I can't remember if I invited you to view our blog if I didn't and you want to, send me an email lizrrich@yahoo.com and I can add you.
Post a Comment