She is so adorable. Brody said "she is just so cute." I love how she is so into the movie. Amber told me how much she just loves it. We love and miss you guys so much. Thanks for all of your constant love and support.
I love the pose! That's awesome. Maybe I will have to try that movie...Bayleigh will not sit and watch a movie for anything. She loves horses too. Brielle is adorable
That's so funny-Kaydon loves that movie too but he usually only watches it with dad cause I don't think to put it on!! What a cute and busy little girl! I love her cute faces!! Wish we could see you more!!
7 comments:
She is so adorable. Brody said "she is just so cute." I love how she is so into the movie. Amber told me how much she just loves it. We love and miss you guys so much. Thanks for all of your constant love and support.
Holly - I love the pic of Brielle in her long johns...that is HILARIOUS! How are you doing...I want to get together when we are over our yucky colds.
I love the pose! That's awesome. Maybe I will have to try that movie...Bayleigh will not sit and watch a movie for anything. She loves horses too.
Brielle is adorable
This made me laugh so hard! Those are great pictures!
That's so funny-Kaydon loves that movie too but he usually only watches it with dad cause I don't think to put it on!! What a cute and busy little girl! I love her cute faces!! Wish we could see you more!!
She is such a cutie!
She is ADORABLE!!!! Love your blog. Hope all is well, miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment